This particular setup combines multiple imaging modalities including FRAP, N-STORM, spinning disk confocal microscopy, TIRF and more
The setup is equipped with two laser boxes.
- Spinning Disk/TIRF/FRAP: 405, 458, 488, 514, 561 and 647 nm
- Entire microscope stand can be heated
- Carbogen and pressurized ambient air available
- 2 Andor iXon Ultra 888 (widefield, spinning disk, TIRF)
- 1 Andor iXon Ultra 897 (nanoscopy, TIRF)
- Multi-point acquisitions possible
- Recording of overlapping 2D or 3D fields-of-view with subsequent stitching possible
Nikon "Perfect Focus"
- FRET and FRAP software "wizards"
- Spectral unmixing
- "JOB" routines can be used to automate almost every acquisition, as well as analysis modality